Winter training camp 2015 - a report.
Winter Camp 2015 was organised at Gupt Ganga Kangra from 7th to 13th January 2015.
Karateka who qualified for dan grades
More than 150 Karateka participated in the camp. In this camp the focus of training was on supplementary training (nigri game, chishi and other training methods using body weight and partner training).
Dan grades up to yon-dan were awarded to karate practitioners according to their experience and training in the art of karate.
Following karateka passed the test for dan grades...
- Sh. Ravinder Thakur (4th dan)
- Sh. Surinder Kumar (4th dan)
- Sh. Ved Vyas (4th dan)
- Sh. Amit Sharma (4th dan)
- Sh. Vijay Kumar (4th dan)
- Sh. Dharmender Thakur (3rd dan)
- Sh. Rajinder Puniya (3rd dan)
- Sh. Rajinder Kaushik (3rd dan)
- Sh. Malkeet Singh (2nd dan)
- Sh. Ramesh Kumar (2nd dan)